“Where Can I Find An Honest, Reliable Computer Consultant That Will FINALLY Fix My Computer Network Without Excuses, Bad Service And Nickel And Diming Me Over Every Single Thing?”
If you’ve ever asked yourself that question, this letter will be the relief you are looking for. My name is Nancy Carpenter, and I’m the President of Automated Systems, Inc. We specialize in helping small to medium business owners eliminate all the hassle, confusion and unnecessary expenses with their computer and phone systems.
Although we have helped many businesses in the East Mountains and Albuquerque area, we have not had the opportunity to work with you. That’s why I’d like to offer you a Network Health Check worth $2,000 absolutely FREE as a risk-free way for you to get to know us and prove we can do a better job than your current IT guy.
At No Cost Or Obligation, We Will Come To Your Office And...
- Scan for spyware, viruses, and other security threats lurking in the background that can slow down your network, cause it to crash, and even allow hackers to access your confidential information.
- Validate your backups are working and check that your current disaster recovery plan would allow you to be back up and running fast in the event of a major network failure or disaster.
- Check your network’s current security against hacker attacks, theft, worms, viruses, and even employee sabotage.
- Scan and remove spyware that is secretly stealing your company’s bandwidth, jeopardizing the speed of your computer system, and embezzling confidential information about you, your employees, and your business.
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs.
- Perform a quick network “tune up” to make programs and files load faster.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering, or give you a second opinion on a quote you received.
Why Are We Giving Away Free Support?
Some people think we are crazy for offering free services. They say, “Aren’t you afraid people will just take advantage of you?” The truth is, some people might – but we know that most business owners are just honest people trying to find someone they can trust to fix and maintain their computer network.
And since most people have been burned before with less-than-competent IT professionals, we want to take the risk away from working with us.
After All, Don’t You Just Want The Darn Thing To Work The Way It’s Supposed To?
That’s why I’m making this offer. I know that we are hands down the best at what we do, but I don’t think it’s fair for you to risk your money to find out. I don’t expect everyone to become a client, but I know that some will end up becoming loyal, long-term clients, just like these business owners:
There Are No Strings Attached, But You Have To Hurry
As you might have guessed, I cannot extend this offer forever, because time and staff limitations simply won’t allow it. In order to secure your Free Network Health Check, you MUST be one of the next 12 people to respond.
There are 2 ways to secure your Free Network Health Check:
1.Call us at 505-281-2393 and ask for me, Nancy Carpenter.
2.Send me an e-mail at support@AutomatedSystemsInc.net.
Remember, this offer won’t be around forever. If you do not activate your voucher by August 31, 2017 or if you are not one of the first 12 to respond, I will not be able to accommodate your request. There is absolutely no cost and this is a service we normally charge $2,000 for–so don't hesitate!
I want to be very clear that when you take us up on this offer, you are not expected to do or buy anything. As a matter of fact, I will give you my personal guarantee that you won't have to deal with a pushy, arrogant sales person, because I don't appreciate heavy sales pressure any more than you do. So go ahead and call us now; you'll be glad you did!
How Does Your Current Computer Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out! How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network from downtime, viruses, data loss, or other frustrating and expensive disasters? Could your current technician actually be jeopardizing your network?
If your technician does not score a “yes” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support.
- Do they respond to emergencies in 1 hour or less?
- Are they easy to reach and responsive when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they offer an on-going maintenance program to keep critical security settings and patches up-to-date?
- Do they offer a monitoring system to watch over your network 24/7 for developing problems?
- Do they proactively offer new ways to improve your network’s performance, or do they wait until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand?
- Do they complete projects on time?
- Do they follow up on your requests quickly?
- Do they offer any guarantees on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do they have other technicians on staff who are familiar with your network in case your regular technician goes on vacation or gets sick?
- Do their technicians maintain current vendor certifications and participate in on-going training?
- Do you feel as though they are learning on your time?
- Do they seem constantly rushed?
- Do they take calls from other clients while working on your network (and on your dime)?
- Do they listen to you?
- Are they adamant about backing up your network and having a disaster recovery plan in place?
- Do they offer to meet with you regularly to review your business plans, your network status, and their own performance in supporting your company?
- Do you have to manage their progress on projects, or do they provide frequent updates, status reports, and follow-up calls and e-mails?
- Do their projects always end up costing more and taking longer than you expected?
- Do they offer flat-rate or fixed-fee project quotes, or do they give themselves a wide open playing field with “time and materials”?
8 Reasons Why You’ll Want To Outsource Your IT Support To Automated Systems, Inc.
1.We are a financially stable company with the same owner since April 11, 2000. You can count on us to be here long-term and stand by all of our work. To date, many companies in the East Mountain and Albuquerque area have trusted us to upgrade, maintain, and fix their computer network and we have a stellar reputation at the BBB.
2.We GUARANTEE 1-hour response time. When your computer network goes down, you need it fixed immediately so you can get back to running your business. We guarantee to respond to crisis within 1 hour of your call if not sooner.
3.We can schedule system upgrades and fixes after normal business hours so as not to interrupt your business. System upgrades and installations can bring down your system for several hours. That’s why we can schedule these types of upgrades during the evening or weekends so as not to interrupt your 8-5 business.
4.We are far less expensive than hiring full time computer support staff. By outsourcing your computer support to us, we can save your thousands on hiring, salary, and benefits.
5.Our technicians are highly trained to solve your problems fast and cost effectively. Our technicians all have over 40 years of field experience working on hundreds of other computer networks. They are trained to find the most cost effective solution to your problem instead of charging you for expensive upgrades, hardware, and solutions that aren’t necessary.
6.We GUARANTEE that we can solve your computer problem or it’s FREE. When you hire us to solve a problem, we will fix it right the first time so you can get back to running your business.
7.We are big enough to handle any computer job and small enough to still provide you the individual attention you deserve. As a customer, you will have direct access to me, the owner, to handle any problems, concerns, questions, or issues you may have.
8.We give flat rate project pricing. Unlike other computer support companies, we’ll give you one flat rate for a project and guarantee to deliver your solutions without charging a penny more. This gives you peace of mind knowing you won’t end up with a bill 2 or 3 times more than you anticipated or getting hit with hidden charges or extra hours.